First Aid Kits
First Aid kits from your local retailer or safety supplier should be adequate for most areas at WWU.
- Make sure first-aid supplies are readily available.
- Make sure first-aid supplies at your workplace are appropriate to:
- Your occupational setting.
- The response time of your emergency medical services.
- Make sure that first-aid supplies are:
- Easily accessible to all your employees.
- Stored in containers that protect them from damage, deterioration, or contamination.
- Containers must be clearly marked, not locked, and may be sealed.
- Able to be moved to the location of an injured or acutely ill worker.